Social Care Complaints

Making a complaint about a Social Care services is different to a complaint against the NHS because the Local Authority have direct responsibility for social care services in your area.

To make a complaint about a social care service you can complete a form using the City of Wolverhampton Council website or you can email, call or write to them using the details below:


Call: 01902 553215.

Customer Engagement Manager
Customer Services
City of Wolverhampton Council
St Peters Square


Healthwatch Wolverhampton or WHACS are not able to provide Advocacy support for Social Care, however we can signpost you to services that can.