Making a Complaint

NHS and social care complaints: Your rights

The right to complain about unsatisfactory service is a key consumer right. The NHS constitution makes a pledge to encourage and welcome feedback on health and care experiences and to use this feedback to improve services.

We know that it is not always easy to find the information you need to make a complaint, so below you can find our guide to making health and care complaints in Wolverhampton.

If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.


*Please note:
  • We do not ourselves have powers to investigate individual formal complaints about NHS or social care services.
  • We cannot make a complaint to a service on your behalf.
  • We are not able to offer financial or legal advice.  That should always be sought from a trained specialist such as a solicitor or financial advisor.


For more information about making a complaint, or seeking advocacy support, use the buttons below: