Our team is trained to visit a range of NHS and social care premises, to talk to staff, patients, carers and other service users about their experiences.
The information collected is used to make recommendations how services can be improved. Our Enter and View Reports are shared with the CQC as well as being made available to the public on our website.
As part of the Enter & View role, authorised visitors:
- Prepare for visits by attending briefings with the HW Support Team
- Visit health and social care premises, including local hospitals, care and nursing homes, GP surgeries, dental practices, ophthalmic services, community pharmacies etc, to observe what is happening
- Talk to patients, service users, staff and carers and gain their views of the quality of services provided
- Maintain notes of the visits and assist in the preparation of reports to outline the findings, and if applicable, offer recommendations for change
- Are willing to undergo free training relevant to the role and DBS checking.
- Undertake all voluntary duties in line with the HW policies and procedures.
A – F
G – L
M – S
T – Z